- >Return Policy
Thank you for being a valued customer and we sincerely hope you are satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help you! Please read the information below on our return policy.
No returns will be accepted for international orders.
- You must contact us first for consent and RMA form. Returns without an RMA form will not be accepted
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returns
- All returns must be within 30 calendar days of the delivery date
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges and shipping arrangements
- We recommend using a shipping method that is trackable. We are not responsible for any damage or loss incurred during the return shipping.
- Any signs of wear, damage, or partial use will cause the refund to be denied
- Materials cannot be folded into a box. They must be returned in the same manner as received
- Cut yardage 3 yards and under will not be accepted as a return
- Special orders, foam, marine carpet, any backed folded carpet, or sale items will not be accepted as a return
- All returns, refunds, and exchanges are at the sole discretion of Albright’s Supply
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. After receiving and completing, place the form inside the packaging and ship your return to:Albright’s Supply Co., Inc.
2102 S. Tate St.
Corinth, MS 38834
After receiving your return and upon inspection, we will process your refund or credit. Please allow at least five(5) business days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds typically take 3-10 days to appear in your bank account or credit card account. Times vary from different financial institutions.