- >FAQ: Pricing & Billing
FAQ: PRICING & BILLING
Return to Frequently Asked Questions.
At this time, only Mississippi and Alabama state residents are required to pay sales tax. If you have a State Tax ID number / Resale ID, please contact us prior to placing your order (but after you create your account) and we can fix your AlbrightsSupply.com account so you do not have to pay sales tax.
Click the "My Account" link at the top right-hand side of our site to review your orders. You may compare your order history on our website, with your financial records. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact customer service for further assistance.
Click the "My Account" link at the top right-hand side of our site to print invoices.
Credits usually take 7-10 business days to process from the time we receive your item(s). If you still do not see your credit, please contact your bank.
Your credit card is charged at the time you place your order.
- Please start by verifying your billing address by checking how your address appears on your credit card or bank statement. You can also reach out to your bank to verify this information for you.
- Go to "My Account" and scroll down to "My Addresses". Please make sure your billing address and shipping addresses are saved here. To add a new address, simply select "Add An Address" and fill in the blanks.
- Go to "My Account" and scroll down to "My Credit Cards". Please make sure your card appears on the screen with an address associated with the card. To add a card simply select "Add A Credit Card" and fill in the blanks.
- Be sure to enter your billing address into the “Billing Address” section at the top of the checkout page. If you have a separate shipping address, you can choose to enter a new address under the “Shipping Address” section of the checkout page.
- If you are still having issues, you can checkout via PayPal or call in your order (662-287-1451).